CRITERIA AND GUIDELINES
WHO CAN ENTER
All USHCC chamber members in “good standing.” These include:
- Local Chambers
- Professional Trade Associations
- Should you have any questions about your membership status please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Entries will be judged, but not limited to the following criteria:
- Major accomplishments in the areas of business, economic development, procurement and/or access to capital
- Leadership, partnerships and service to the Hispanic community and business community
- Measurable results and outcomes within the Hispanic business community
The online application for Chamber of the Year can be found by clicking here.
The deadline for all submissions is August 26, 2016.
Awards will be presented during the National Convention in Miami, FL on Monday, October 10, 2016.
If you have any questions regarding the application submission process, please contact:
Program Manager, United States Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Foundation